Healthy, easy and quickly prepared – Salad of beetroot, daikon and carrot
3 tablespoons of beetroot (finely grated)
1 tablespoon of daikon (finely grated)
1 tablespoon of carrot (finely grated)
½ bunch of parsley (finely chopped)
A pinch of sea salt
1 tablespoon of cold pressed oil
2 tablespoons of apple vinegar or lemon
2-3 cloves of garlic
*Vegetables may be raw or steam softened
* In a bowl put 3 tablespoons finely grated beetroot.
* Add 1 tablespoon finely grated carrot.
* Add 1 tablespoon finely grated daikon.
* Add ½ bunch finely chopped parsley.
* Salted with a pinch of sea salt.
* Add 1 tablespoon cold pressed oil.
* Add 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar or lemon.
* 2-3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
*Mix all ingredients and enjoy the taste of health.