Healthy macrobiotic/vegan apple cake recipe
4 cups whole wheat flour
1 coffee cup of unrefined oil
1 cup of apple juice
1 cup of brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
Mix the ingredients and rub the oil with the flour to mix . Add apple juice and knead the dough, cover it and leave it for 30 minutes in a room with a stand temperature .
Ingredients needed for filling
5 tablespoons homemade marmalade of black plums
10 dried apricots
250 ml. soy yogurt
* Clean , peel and grated the apples.
* Place the dough in a pan with a diameter of 30 cm . and spread it evenly .
* Add 5 tablespoons of homemade black plum marmalade in the mixture.
* Add the apples on the marmalade.
* Pour the entire cake with soy yogurt and arrange the drie apricots from above .
* Place a slick paper on the baking pan , place the mix and put it in the oven to bake for 30-40 minutes temperature of 200 Co .
* Enjoy the taste of the healthy food.