Stuffed peaches recipe
4 tablespoons boiled quinoa
1 chopped apricot
1 chopped plum
1 tablespoon chopped raisins
2 teaspoon barley malt
* Put 4 tablespoons boiled quinoa in a bowl.
* Chop an apricot and a plum into cubes and add them to the pot with quinoa.
* Wash the raisins, chop them and add them in a bowl.
* Mix all ingredients.
* Wash two peaches and divide them in half. Remove the seed, make a larger hole where the seed was and fill it with the prepared filling.
* Put 2-3 tea spoons of water in a cup and add 2 teaspoon barley malt. Stir the barley malt with water and pour it into a bowl where you plan to put stuffed peaches.
Enjoy the taste