Healthy sweet rolls
* Quantity of all ingredients should be the same
200 gr. crushed hazelnuts
200 gr. chopped dates
200 gr. raisins
200 gr. whole wheat flour
200 gr. oat flakes
2-3 grated apples
a pinch of sea salt
* Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix them.
* Add a pinch of salt and knead by hand.
* If the mixture is very dry, add one or two grated apple.
* Place the mixture in a pan to bake for 10-15 minutes of strong fire, and then another 15 minutes on low fire 150 Co then remove it from the oven and while it is steel hot do roll.
When the roll cooled, cut it into pieces.