Healthy vegan/macrobiotic pizza for your family
4 cups whole wheat flour
250-300 ml . water
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon soda bicarbonate
1 cup of unrefined sunflower oil
Preparation of dough
* Rub the flour and unrefined sunflower oil with hands until the flour doesn’t absorb the oil .The dough should be crumbly .
* Then add the water little by little while kneading the dough . The dough must has a mean density to be neither hard nor soft .
* Live the dough to stand for 30-40 minutes .
15 Swiss chard leaves
2 heads of onion
1 tablespoon unrefined sunflower oil
250 ml . soy yogurt
* Clean and onion heads into crescents and place them in the pot to soften for 5 minutes .
* Wash the Swiss chard leaves and cut them into strips . First cut the sheet in the middle of the trunk to get the two halves and then put the left half on the right. Cut the sheets into strips taking care of cores . Place the Swiss chard strips on the onions to soften for 5 minutes .
* Add a pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon unrefined sunflower oil .
* Wash the tomatoes and cut them into cubes . Put them in a separate pot to soften for 5-7 minutes .
* Wash the zucchini and cut it into ellipses , and than cut the ellipses into semicircle.
* Cover the pan with a diameter of 30 cm . with baking paper and place the dough . Arrange it so that it is evenly throughout the pan .
* Add the Swiss chard and spread the dough all over .
* Pour the tomatoes on the evenly spread Swiss chard .
* Pour the soy yogurt throughout the area .
* Decorate the pizza with crescents of zucchini and place it to bake 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 200 Co .