How to make ginger “beer”: a sweetened non alcoholic beverage for better food digestion and organism’s detoxification
Ginger is used to make beer all by ourselves which is refreshing and hot at the same time to digest the biggest meal in the stomach and all that without a drop of alcohol in it. Ginger beer is an excellent natural drink that we can use for organism’s detoxification.
* 1/2 cup grated ginger
* 1/2 cup lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon of lemon peel (it should be washed thoroughly)
*3 tablespoons barley malt extract
* 1 liter or 4 glasses mineral or natural water
Preparing ginger beer:
* Grated ginger and lemon peels are covered with barley malt exstract. Filter the lemon juice and cover the ginger with it and then add water.
* Leave it for 10-15 minutes, and then filter it in large glass or beer mugs and serve with lots of ice and a few mint leaves.
* Instead of mineral water we can use still natural water as well. This ginger drink made with still water kept on a room temperature without ice, with barley malt extract, honey instead of sugar, also is a medicine against cold and influenza.
* It is the best to drink it every time we have the first symptoms of cold.
* We can consume little fresh ginger with every meal. This will improve the digestion process and help the detoxification of the body.