Healthy probiotic beverage produced from the priceless value of the Japanese crystals
1.5 l . water
6 tablespoons sugar ( white or brown )
6 tablespoons (plastic) Japanese water crystals
10 grains raisins
half a lemon or half a grapefruit
( with peel or peeled )
* Add 1.5 liter of water in a glass jar of 2 liters .
* Add 6 tablespoons sugar in water and stir with a plastic spoon to dissolve the sugar . You mustn`t use honey because it will destroy the probiotics in the Japanese water crystals.
* Add 6 tablespoons Japanese water crystals ( add the crystals with a plastic spoon because they mustn`t come in contact with metal).
* Add 10 grains raisins . ( You can add dried apricots or dried figs instead of raisins depending on which flavor you like )
* Add the 1 lemon half or half a grapefruit (you can add it without peel or with peel , but previously well washed ) .
* After 24 or 48 hours distill the liquid in a glass container . Dispose of the lemon and raisins grains. Into the liquid you can add pieces of green lemon , yellow lemon or grapefruit. You can add a few leaves of basil or mint.
* If you don`t want to use crystals again, put them in water with sugar so they don’t die . Otherwise , repeat the same procedure.
*You can drink this beverage 2-3 times a day and your immunity will strengthen.