Spinach stew recipe
300 gr . spinach
4 tablespoons of cooked brown rice
300 ml . water
3 pinches Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon of ginger powder
* Clean the onion , cut it into cubes and place it in a pot .
* Clean ,wash and finely cut the spinach. Then place it in a pot with onions .
* Leave them to soften for a minute .
* Put 4 tablespoons of cooked rice in a blender , add 300 ml . water and blend it for 2 minutes.
* Pour the mixture of rice into the pot with spinach and onion .
* Add 3 pinches of salt , one teaspoon ginger powder and mix the ingredients .
* Allow to cook 2 minutes and serve it .