Integral Spaghetti with mushroom sauce and brown rice
(for 4 portions)
400 g spaghetti from buckwheat flour
500 gr. mushrooms-champignons
3 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon oregano
30 ml. cold pressed oil
Cooked brown rice
1 umeboshi plum
While boil spaghetti, prepare sauce
* Put oil in a pot.
*Grated the onions and put it in the pot.
* Grated the carrots and put it in a pot.
* Cut the mushrooms into small cubes and put them on the carrots in the pot.
* Close the pot with a lid and leave it to cook 25-30min.
* 10 minutes before being cooking, add
* ½ teaspoon salt,,
* 1 teaspoon chopped ginger,
* ½ teaspoon oregano.
* Put some of the cold mixture in a blender to make the sauce, and leave the rest of the mixture for decoration.
* Spread the mushroom sauce over the spaghetti.
Let the decoration be part of your daily imagination.