Juice which prevent rheumatism
1 small red beets
2 celery branches
1 bunch watercress
* Clean and wash the carrots.
* Clean and wash the beets.
* Wash the cucumber.
* Wash the celery branches.
* Wash the watercress, leave it in the water where you add 1 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate then wait 5-10 minutes and wash them.
* Wash the Swiss chard leaves. Let them stand in the water in which you have added 1 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate, wait 5-10 minutes and after that wash them.
Put all ingredients in the juicer to make the juice .
Drink the juice 4 or 6 weeks every day. If necessary extend the juice therapy until you achieve the desired result.
You can drink this juice as a refreshing and healthy drink.