Lentil salad recipe
1 cup lentils
1 head purple onion
2 pinches sea or Himalayan salt
1 tablespoon cold pressed olive oil (optional)
* Clean the lens, wash and cook it in a pot for 30 minutes without a lid, over low heat.
* Leave the lentils in a bowl to cool.
* Cut the onion into crescents, peppers into cubes and add to the bowl with the lentils.
* Add sea or Himalayan salt.
* You can add a tablespoon of cold pressed olive oil and one tablespoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, but it is optional.
Lentils is a food and natural medicine.
It is a rich source of fiber and protein.
Contains no saturated fat and contains no cholesterol. Lentils contains a high percentage of vitamin B that positively affect the nervous system, skin and hair.
The high amount of iron helps in anemia.
It keeps the health of the body and helps in the fight against many diseases.