*The fact is that the lentil is a rich source of protein because it is a good substitute for meat that is high in vitamin B6 , phosphorus , magnesium , iron and zinc .The high content of vitamin B6 in the lentil allows it to have a favorable effect on the nervous system. High iron content makes it useful in preventing anemia
*The fact is that millet gives the energy of the body , strengthens the immune system and strengthens hair and nails .
Knowing these facts about lentils and millet , this recipe seems to be an excellent combination of beans and grains with vegetables. Connecting the beneficial ingredients in a meal and then enjoying the tastes of different combinations, we actually improve our health.
Lentil with millet – protein meal that gives energy to the body
1 cup lentils
1/2 cup millet
2 onion heads
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoon turmeric
* Clean , wash the lentils and place it in a pot to boil without lid for 30 minutes on low heat .
* Clean the onion and cut them into crescents, than place it into another pot .
* Clean and slice the carrots into ellipses and add them to the onions .
* Clean and wash the millet and add on the carrots.
* Add the millet and then add the cooked lentils.
* Then add water to the walls of the pot to the level of the lens and allow to cook 15 – 20 minutes on low heat. 5 minutes before it is ready add the salt and turmeric .
* Once it is ready mix well to align energies .