for 3 persons
2 onion, cut into cubes
3 hands cabbage cut into cubes
½ cup millet
3 handful of macaroni (made of integral flour)
100 ml. tomato juice
3 cloves garlic finely chopped
1 handful of finely chopped parsley
½ teaspoon turmeric
Shoju – soy sauce
* Put the chopped onion in the pot – the first layer
* Put cabbage over onion – second layer
* Put the millet on cabbage – the third layer.
* Add water to cover the millet.
* Leave it to boil for 30 min.
* 15 minutes before it was over, add three handful of macaroni
* 10 min. before being granted add parsley
* chopped garlic
* 100 ml. tomato juice
* 5 min. before the end add shoju.
* At the end stir on the right and the left to unite the energies of all three layers.