*500 gr. thin layers
*In 300 ml. water dissolve two packets of baking powder
*In another bowl, placed 200 ml. oil
*Bet pan with baking paper or grease with oil
1. Clean the pumpkin, peel it, cut it into pieces and grated on the big side of the grater. If you want mix the pumpkin with a packet of cinnamon in a separate plate. (not necessary)
2. Put one crust in the pan and spray it with oil and water which is already mixed with baking powder.
3. On the speckled crust put another crust and spray water with oil and baking powder that is already mixed.
4. The third time, put another crust on the second sprayed crust and spray water with oil and baking powder already mixed.
5. After all this , put mixed pumpkin with cinnamon on the third crust and covered entire crust with it.
6. Then ,continue with the same procedure of stacking and spraying crusts with oil and water mixed with baking powder, and every third layer put ready-mixed pumpkin with cinnamon until all crusts spend.
7. Once you finish, cut the pie into pieces in the pan and put it in the oven to bake 25-30 minutes at a temperature of 180oC.