Lovely soy cutlets with okra
300 gr. okra
1 teaspoon of homemade spice or sea /Himalayan salt
1 tablespoon cold pressed oil
3-4 cloves of garlic
* In boiling water add a teaspoon of homemade spice sea / Himalayan salt,
a tablespoon of cold pressed oil and shut down the fire.
* Add soy cutlets into the boiling water,
close the pot with a lid and leave to soften for 20-30 minutes.
* Cut the onion into crescents and put them on the bottom of the pot.
* Cut the carrots into cubes and add them on the onions.
* Put the grated zucchini on the carrot.
* Add okra previously soften on a steam.
*Add the water which softened soy cutlets.Close the pot with a lid and leave it to cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
* After 20 minutes add the chopped garlic.
* Add a pinch of homemade spice or sea / Himalayan salt.
* Add a tablespoon of coriander,
* Add a tablespoon of turmeric.
* Mix all ingredients and then put on the soften soy cutlets.
* Leave it to cook another 10-15 minutes to vipe the vegetable juices.