Macrobiotic/vegan cabbage rolls
500 ml sauerkraut brine
½ cup of cooked azuki beans
1 cup of cooked brown rice
3-4 onion heads
3-4 cloves of garlic
½ teaspoon of sea salt
½ teaspoon ginger powder
20-30 ml of cold pressed oil
umeboshi plum in each plate
Step by step preparation
* Carefully detach the leaves of the cabbage and put them in a separate container.
* Azuki beans boiled with open lid 30 min.
* Boil rice and azuki beans in Express pot 45 min.
* Put oil in the pot.
* Add the onion chopped in a small cubes.
* Add carrot chopped in a small cubes.
* Add the rice and azuki beans at the top and leave to cook for 15-20 minutes.
* 10 minutes before it’s done add finely chopped garlic and
* Bet the bottom of the pot in which you put the rolls, with cabbage leaves and put the brine.
* Each sour cabbage leafs, fill with filling and close them so that pressing the top of the leaf, so the left side,
and finally hit the bottom of the leaf.
* Arrange all in a pot and add some brine.
* On the second row put a plate, cover the pot and leave to boil for 30-40 minutes.
* Serving ready stuffed allowing the imagination free.