Millet soup recipe
1/2 cup of millet
1.5 liter of water
3-4 pinches of sea salt
2 branches finely chopped dill
3 tablespoons cold-pressed olive oil
* Clean and wash the vegetables and millet.
* Put 3 tablespoons cold pressed olive oil in a pot.
* Cut the onion into four parts and put 3 tablespoons cold pressed olive oil in a pot.
* Cut the carrot into ovals and add them to the pot.
* Add 3-4 pinches of sea salt, mix the ingredients and add the dill.
***Useful information about millet
- Contains more protein than wheat and corn.
- Rich in precious minerals, such as: fluorine, phosphorus, iron and magnesium.
- Contains vitamins, especially from the group B (B1, B2).
- Contains also amino acids and microelements.
- Millet contains very little fat.