* Miso is a soybean paste that is obtained after a long process of fermentation of soy beans, salt and some cereals (barley, rice or wheat). Fermentation process leads to a ful decomposition of soy beans and cereals in the nutrients which are easily and quickly digested. Soya is a natural grains and cereals in nutrients that are easily and quickly digested.
* Miso is reach in enzymes, carbohydrates, essential oils, vitamins, minerals, proteins, and contains eighteen amino acids, out of which eight are essential.
* The ratio of nutrients is extremely balanced, so it is recommended in the daily diet, in soup (in combination with seaweed and vegetables), dietary foods, sauces, stews, pasta , spreads.
* A small amount of miso has a high nutritional value. It contains beacteria that helps in digestion and elimination of undesirable bacteria in the intestines, but on the other hand, the very same bacteria can cause discomfort if the miso is not being used according to the given instructions. A teaspoon of miso per liter of water is the way it is used.
* Ripened miso usually has a dark colour and has a full and strong flavor, and that is why it doesn’t need any additions.
* In Japan hundreds kinds of miso are used for preparation, each of them with different colour and flavor, which depend on the ingredients and the method of production.
* Miso is not only food,but it is also medicine, because it has specific health features which are known for centuries in Japan and in the world in general.
* Miso contains high amounts of glucose which gives us energy, so it is highly recommended in situations where psychophysical effort is acquired, and during the winter, when it warms the body and prevents it from feeling cold.
*Miso is rich in minerals, which favorably affect the balance of metabolism. Contains enzymes that support and stimulate digestion. Miso nourishes the skin and the blood, accelerates the process of building skin tissues and cells and thus contributes to beauty, strengthens the hair and gives it shine.
* Contains Linolenic acid and lecithin, so that it dissolves cholesterol and softens blood vessels.
* Prevents and mitigates consequences of cardiovascular diseases, artheriosclerosis and high blood pressure.
* It strengthens the immune system, prevents allergies and tuberculosis.
* Mitigates the bad effects of excessive smoking and consumption of alchohol.
* Mtigates consenquences of all kinds of radioactive radiation.
* The most popular types of miso are mugi miso, kome miso and kacho miso.