Mung bean and quinoa with vegetable salad recipe
8 tablespoons cooked Mung Beans
5 tablespoons boiled quinoa
3 tablespoons cooked brown rice
4 pinches of sea salt
½ teaspoon turmeric
1 onion head ( not necessary )
3 tablespoons roasted and smashed sunflower seeds
* Boil ½ cup ( 100 g . ) Mung beans and leave to cool .
* Boil ½ cup of quinoa and leave to cool .
* Boil integral brown rice . Allow to cool.
* Wash , clean and cut the zucchini and the carrot into cubes and put them on the steam to soften . Allow to cool.
* Place all ingredients in a bowl , add sea salt , ½ teaspoon turmeric , onion head cuted into pieces , (not necessarily) put 3 tablespoons roasted and smashed sunflower seeds . Mix all ingredients and serve the salad .
* Mung beans are a rich source of protein and contains less saturated fat and cholesterol than meat.