Mushroom salad recipe
500 gr. mushrooms (champignons)
1 teaspoon of mustard
1 tablespoon of cold pressed oil
1 teaspoon oregano
1 black olive without seed
1 teaspoon of sea salt
* Wash,cut the mushrooms and place them in a pot to steam cooking.
* Wash the carrots and cut them into ovals, then cut the ovals into crescents and add them on the mushrooms.
Leave to soften for 5 minutes and transfer them to another bowl.
*Add a teaspoon of homemade spice or salt.
* Add 1 teaspoon of mustard (while they are still hot) in order to dissolve.
* Add the finely chopped garlic.
* Add a teaspoon of oregano.
* Add the tomato cut into crescents.
* Mix the ingredients and saturate the hunger.