Natural energy drink
Ingredients for 4 cups of juice
* Wash and clean the vegetables and fruits.
* Cut washed vegetables and fruits on pieces.
* Put the pieces of vegetables and fruits in a juicer.
* You can drain lemon and add it to the end into juice or you can put it in juicer with other vegetables and fruits.
*Drink this juice 2 weeks and then make a break of 2 weeks and drink again 2 weeks etc.
* Always use this drink with breaks and use the juice as you feel necessary.You will be fresh and you will be more energetic.
***Useful information about ingredients
* Beetroot is full of nutritional properties, rich in dietary fiber, antioxidants and substances that help and heal the liver. It is suitable for detoxification of the body, especially the liver, and improves digestion.
* Apple is a low calorie fruit. It is rich in fiber, which favorably affect the digestive tract and increase the feeling of satiety. Apples are a good source of vitamins, rich in C, A, B1, B2, B6, niacin, vitamin E, iron and antioxidants.
* Lemon contains vitamin C, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and other vitamins and minerals that are useful for our organism. It is a source of dietary fiber, which contribute to the reduction of cholesterol, promotes the work of the colon and reduces the occurrence of constipation, reduces the symptoms that occur in people with the syndrome irritable bowel, a feeling of satiety and thus helps in the regulation of body weight.
* Тhere is a carrot with different colors: orange, white, yellow, red, purple … Different colors of carrots contain different antioxidants, substances that fight the damaging effects of free radicals in the body. Carrots containing the following nutrients and medicinal ingredients: Beta-carotene, fiber, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin E, vitamin PP, vitamin H, iron, glutamine, potassium, calcium, kalciumpektat, carotenoids, xanthophylls, lycopene sodium, pectin, carbohydrates, phosphorus, zinc, essential oils etc.