Orange lentil soup
2 heads onion
3 pinches of salt
500 ml. water
1 tea spoon turmeric powder
1 tea spoon of ginger powder
* This soup is cooked in layers.
* First layer – onions, sliced in crescents or cubes.
* Second layer – grated celery.
* Third layer – grated carrot.
* Fourth layer – ½ cup orange lentils.
* Add the water on the walls of the pot to cover all four layers.
* Boil 30 minutes on low heat.
* During cooking you can add more water to achieve the wanted density of the soup.
* 10 minutes before it cooks add over 3 pinches of salt.
* Add 1 tea spoon of ginger.
* Add 1 tea spoon turmeric.
* Finally mix the ingredients to blend the energies.
* Of course, different food supplements can be added to satisfy the flavored of the tasters.