2 purple onion heads
2 pinches of sea salt
1 tablespoon unrefined sunflower oil
250-300 ml . water
* Clean the onions and place it on steam for 5-7 minutes to soften .
* When cool put it in a blender and add 250-300 water depending on how much do you want the soup to be a thick .
* In a pot , place а tablespoon unrefined sunflower oil.
* Grate two pickles and add them to the pot with oil to cook for 3-4 minutes, then add the blended onion .
* Add 2 pinches of sea salt , allow to boil and immediately remove from fire.
* Serving shall be your new creation .