10 potatoes (medium size)
1 head onion (medium size)
100ml. apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon tahini
1 tablespoon mustard
2 teaspoons spice (or sea salt)
1 teaspoon pepper (black pepper)
* Put the potatoes in a pot for steam cooking to soften for 30 minutes. (Or boil and peel them)
* Once they cooled cut them into circles or semicircles.
* Add 2 tablespoons homemade spice or sea salt.
* Put 1 tablespoon tahini in a separate bowl,
* Add 1 tablespoon mustard,
* Add 100 ml. oil
* Add 100 ml. apple cider vinegar
* Add 1 teaspoon pepper (black pepper)
*Mix all this well.
* Cut the onion into crescents and add them in the mixture.
* Cut the five young onions into pieces and add them in the mixture.
* Mix all these ingredients and
* Pour the mixture over the potatoes.
* Mix it well and enjoy the taste of potato salad.