Rendez-vous of tomatoes and peppers in a pot
2 onion heads
3-5 cloves of Garlic
2 pinch of homemade spice
or sea/ Himalayan salt
1 tablespoon cold pressed oil
* Clean the peppers and cut them into pieces.
* Clean the onion, cut into crescents and add to the peppers.
* Grate the carrots and add them on the onions and peppers.
* Grate the zucchini and add the onions.
* Peel , than grate the tomatoes and add them on the zucchini.
* Cover the pot with a lid and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
* After 20 minutes, stir the ingredients to balance the energy
* Add the finely chop garlic on the ingredients.
* Add 2 pinches of homemade spice or sea / Himalayan salt.
* You can add 1 tablespoon cold pressed oil, but it is not necessarily because the rendez-vous of tomatoes and peppers would be delicious even if you do not add oil.
As the French say,