Arugula salad with а very specific taste
2 bunch rucola (Eruca sativa)
1 handful of raisins
1 piece of tofu
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 pinch sea salt
1 pinch of black pepper
1 pinch cinnamon
* Wash the salad. Brake washed salad to pieces with your hands not with a knife and put it in a bowl where you make the salad.
* Wash the rucola and brake it to pieces or leave whole leaves and place on lettuce.
* Clean, cut the onion into pieces and add on the rucola.
* Cut the tofu into cubes and add to the onions.
* Add a handful of raisins.
* Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
* Add a pinch black pepper.
* Add a pinch of sea salt.
* Add a pinch of cinnamon.
This is the recipe of the salad with a very specific taste.
Very tasty, healthy and refreshing salad.
Enjoy the taste!