Salad of green beans and yellow wax beans
450 gr. green beans
450 gr. yellow beans
3 tablespoon of cold pressed olive oil
½ cup of apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon of mustard
1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
2 tea spoons of sea salt or seasoning
* Put water in pot to boil. Add seasoning and salt in boiling water.
* Add the green beans.
* Add the yellow beans and allow to soften 10-15 minutes.
* Place the soften green and yellow beans in a bowl and add salt to taste. I put 2 tablespoons homemade spice.
* Put a tablespoon mustard in another bowl.
* Add ½ cup of oil.
* Add ½ cup apple cider vinegar (or any replacement)
* Add the finely chopped dill.
*Add finеly chopped red bell pepper.
* Add finely chopped garlic.
* Add the onion cut into crescents.
* Add the finely chopped tomato.
* Pour the mixture over the tomatoes and green beans and mix well all ingredients.
*Get Ready for tasting.
Useful information about green and yellow waks beans
*Green beans are rich in vitamins B, C, N, E, and minerals, potassium, calcium, cobalt, manganese, folic acid, fluorine, phosphorus and selenium.
*Magnesium and omega-3 fatty acids are contained in the green beans. They protect the body from the occurrence of cancer and they can improve your memory.