Sesame seeds tea
2 tablespoons sesame seeds (bright or dark)
1 cup of water
* Grind a little sesame seeds.
* Put 1 cup water in a coffee pot.
* Add 2 tablespoons of grinded sesame seeds.
* When the mixture will boil, boil it another 15-20 minutes on low heat.
* Drink tea not pressed, 2-3 cups in a day.
* Contributing to the darkening of the color of the hair. Should be taken 2-3 weeks continuously.
* Contributing to the improvement in visual problems.
* Helps the secretion of milk, if the woman does not have enough milk to breastfeed her baby.
* It can help if it is used in cases of irregular menstrual bleeding.