1 cup cooked brown rice
1 teaspoon of sea salt
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon of cold pressed oil ( is optional)
1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
* Peel and chop the onion in small cubes and place it in a pot.
* Wash, clean and chop the peppers in a small cubes and place them on the onions.
* Wash, peel and finely chop the tomato or smash it. Add chopped tomato in a pot on the pepper pot. Leave them to cook 10 minutes.
* Add a cup of cooked brown rice.
* Add 1 liter of water.
* Add a teaspoon of sea salt.
* Add 1 teaspoon oregano.
* Add a teaspoon of cold pressed oil (not necessarily).
* Add a tablespoon finely chopped parsley and allow to boil for 5 minutes.
I’m sure you will like the taste of this healthy soup.