Sweet healthy apples
2 handful of nuts
A handful of raisins
* Wash the apples, peel them,
and pull out the seeds inside.
* Put the miso pasta in the suribachi in the size of a grain of almond, and add a little water.
* Toast the nuts and then put them in suribachi.
* Add a handful of raisins in the suribachi and stir.
* Full the apples with this mixture.
* Put the apples steam for five minutes.
1 tablespoon barley malt extract
1 tablespoon tahini
1-2 drops of lemon juice
* Mix the tahini and barley malt extract with a little water until you get a mixture like caramel.
* When the apples become soft, spill them from above with dressing as caramel.
* If you use integral tahini instead of an ordinary it will look like the apples are sealed with melted chocolate.