Swiss chard bouquet recipe
7 leaves of Swiss chard
4 tablespoons of cooked brown rice
½ teaspoon of sea salt
1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
2 tablespoons cold pressed oil
* Put 2 tablespoons of cold pressed oil in the pot.
* Chop the green onions and put them in a pot with the cold pressed oil.
* Chop the carrot to ellipses. Make stripes from the ellipses. Chop the strips into cubes. Add the carrot cubes on the finely chopped green onions.
* Chop the zucchini into cubes just like the carrots and add them on the chopped carrots.
* Chop the garlic finely and add it to the zucchini.
* Allow it to cook 15 minutes.
* After 15 minutes, add 4 tablespoons of cooked brown rice with azuki beans.
* Add 1 tablespoon of finely chopped dill.
* Allow them to cook another 5 minutes and remove the pot from the fire.
* Fill a bowl with water. Put 1 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate(Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate). Leave the Swiss chard leaves to soak for 10 minutes and then put them in the pot. Then wash the Swiss chard leaf after leaf.
* To soften the Swiss chard leaves, place a water in a pot to boil and add 1 teaspoon salt. Place cold water in another bowl.
* Put the clean sheet first in hot water 20-30 seconds, and then immediately put them in cold water. Proceed with all seven pages.
* Fill the soften sheets with pre-made fill and form bouquet.
* Enjoy the taste and the beautiful colors donated by nature.