Swiss chard with cabbage recipe
20 Swiss chard leaves
4 pinches of sea salt
50 ml. water
2 tablespoons cold pressed sunflower oil
* Put 2 tablespoons of cold-pressed sunflower oil.
* Clean the onion, cut it into crescents and put it in the pot.
* Wash and slice the carrot into circles and place them in the pot.
* Cut the cabbage and add them in the pot.
* Add 50 ml . water and allow to boil for 5-7 minutes .
* Wash the Swiss chard leaves , cut them into pieces and after 10 minutes add them to the pot .
* Add 4 pinches of sea salt , mix all ingredients , remove the pot from the fire and allow to soften the Swiss chard 5 minutes .