Swiss chard with cottage cheese
40 Swiss chard leafs
3-4 heads onions
1 tablespoons cold pressed oil
1 tea spoon of homemade spice or sea salt
4 cloves of garlic
* Leave Swiss chard leafs 10 minutes in a cold water with 1-2 teaspoon of sodium hydrogen carbonate. After that wash each leaf separately.
* While the Swiss chard leafs are in water, put 1 tablespoons of cold pressed oil in a pot.
* Chop the onion semicircle and arrange them in a skillet.
* Cut carrots in the form of ellipses and put them over the onions.
* Put the handles of Swiss chard leafs above the carrots.
* Add 100 ml. water and cook 10 minutes.
* Wash the Swiss chard leafs and cut them at the middle and after that
cut them following the sinews of a leaf. Put the ready cut Swiss chard on the handles of the Swiss chard.
* add 1 teaspoon of homemade spice or sea salt
* 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped
* Add cottage cheese and cook 5 minutes.
This dish can be combined with other foods to taste.