Vegetable wholegrain pasta
3 onion heads
300 gr. green beans
200 gr. wholegrain pasta
4 pinches of sea salt
2 cloves of garlic
Cooking in layers
* First layer – Cut the onions into cubes and put them in a pot as a first layer .
* Second layer – Cut the zucchini into cubes and put it in a pot as a second layer .
* Third layer – Cut the carrot into cubes and place them in a pot as a third layer .
* Fourth layer – Cut the fennel into cubes and put it in a pot as the fourth layer .
* The fifth layer is green beans .
* The sixth layer macaroni (one handful for each person) .
* Add water , but not too much , enough to cook the vegetables and macaroni .
* Macaroni can be boiled with vegetables or you can boil them separately and add them at the end.
*Leave to cook for 30 minutes.5 minutes before the meal is ready add 4 pinches of sea salt and finely chopped garlic .
Finally , mix all ingredients so that you get mixed up all the layers and get energy -balanced meal .