Zucchini soup rich in vitamins and minerals
for 4 people
1 head onion
6 stalks of celery
1 liter water
3 pinch of sea salt
3 tablespoons of cooked brown rice
* Peel the onion and cut into cubes, and put it in the pot.
* Clean the carrots, cut them into cubes and add them on the onions.
* Cut the zucchini into cubes and place them on the carrot.
* Cut the stalks of celery and add to the zucchini.
* Add one liter of water and allow to boil for 15-20 minutes on low heat.
* Five minutes before it’s done add 3 pinch of salt and add 3 tablespoons of cooked brown rice.
Once you put the soup in a bowl, you can add a little miso, or lemon juice or apple acid vinegar. Your body will be grateful for this healthy soup.