This is a special soup. Any pea feels just as the Princess felt the grain through 20 mattresses.
300 gr. green peas
1 onion head
4 circles of celery root
1 branch of basil
1 teaspoon of sea salt or homemade spice
1 tablespoon of cold pressed oil
* Put the green peas in a pot and let it boil for 30 minutes without a lid .
* Clean the onion and cut it to crescents or cubes.
* Wash the tomato and cut it into cubes.
* Finely cut the celery stem. Cut celery circles into cubes.
* Put a tablespoon of cold-pressed oil in the pot, add the finely chopped onions, finely chopped celery, chopped tomato and boiled peas. Allow to cook for 5 minutes, then add 1 liter of water.
Allow to boil for 15 -20 minutes and 5 minutes before it is done add a branch of basil.