The romantic vegetable crescents
3 heads onions
1 teaspoon cold pressed
oil (not necessary)
30 ml. water
1 teaspoon sea salt
or homemade spice
* Put 1 teaspoon cold pressed oil in the pot.
* Clean and slice the onion into crescents.
* Wash, clean and cut peppers into crescent.
* Clean the eggplant and cut it into a large crescents.
* Clean the zucchini and cut it into a big crescents.
* Put all ingredients in the pot and add 30 ml. water.
* Allow them to cook for 15 minutes over low heat,then add a teaspoon of sea salt or homemade spice and put the tomato crescent into the pot .
* Allow the ingredients to cook for another 10 minutes.
Who knows, maybe the romance will come back to you once you turn all these vegetable into crescents.