Thick pancakes from buckwheat flour
* 6 tablespoons of buckwheat flour
* 6 tablespoons white flour
* 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
* ½ tea spoon baking powder
* ½ tea spoon of baking soda
* 3 tablespoons melted butter
* 1 ½ cup butermilk (can be replaced with soy yogurt or soy milk )
* oil for baking pancakes
*In a bowl mix the dry ingredients. In another bowl-buttermilk and melted butter. Blend and mix well.
*Allow the mixture to stand for 45 min. (it is best to stand all night).
*Preheat the pan and add a tablespoon of butter or cooking oil.
*When you heat the butter with a spoon put the dough for pancakes, so that the shape of pancake to be 10 cm in diameter.
*Bake a few minutes until they get golden brown, then turn over pancake and bake the other side.
*Pancakes pour with maple syrup or fruit jam.