Tofu in a hug of buckwheat
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 cup buckwheat
100 ml. of water
150 gr. tofu
3 pieces of leek
3 pieces of young garlic
½ bunch of parsley
(or sea / Himalayan salt)
1 teaspoon of curry
1 teaspoon of coriander
* Put 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a pot.
* Cut the leeks into ellipses and add to the pot with sesame oil. Allow to soften for 10 minutes on low heat.
* Add the buckwheat half cooked on the soften leeks and add 100 ml. of water. Allow to cook 10-15 minutes over low heat.
* Add chopped tofu cubes on boiled buckwheat.
* 10 minutes before the end, add finely chopped parsley and finely chopped garlic.
* Add one teaspoon of homemade spice or sea / Himalayan salt.
* Add one teaspoon of curry.
* Add one teaspoon of coriander.
After you mix all the ingredients, cook another 10 minutes on low heat.
Then turn off the fire.