Tofu sandwiches recipe
Ingredients for two sandwiches
150 gr. tofu
1 tea spoon miso paste as a filling
(½ teaspoon miso paste for each sandwich)
4 strips of nori algae, 2 strips for each one
(nori algae can be replaced with Swiss chard)
2 circles carrot (for decoration)
1 onion (for decoration)
Shoju – soy sauce
* Cut the tofu into two pieces along its length.
* Cut two pieces of two pieces again to get 4 pieces.
* Insert ½ tablespoon of miso between the two pieces as filling.
* Attach strips of Swiss chard around the sandwich.
* If strips are from nori algae, algae should get wet in the water to get stuck on a sandwich.
* Put oil in a pan.
* Place the sandwiches in the hot oil.
* Fried sandwiches from all six sides very short as golden.
* You can combine them with different types of food or eat with onion rings as I have done this time.
I like this proverb – “Have a mouth as sharp as a dagger, but a heart as soft as tofu.”- Chinese proverbs
Who knows, maybe if we eat tofu from time to time, our heart will become softer.