Red plums and green peppers salad
10 green peppers
5 -7 cloves of garlic
100 gr. sunflower seeds
2 pinch of sea or Himalayan salt
* Put the plums in a pot for steam cooking 5-7 minutes to soften.
* Put the peppers in a pot for steam cooking to soften.
* Peel the cooled plums.
* Cut the cooled peppers into pieces.
* Cut the peeled plums into crescents.
* Put 100g. sunflower seeds in a hot pot to be toasted 3-5 minutes stirring continuously to the left and the right. Be careful do not burn the seeds.
* Add the toasted sunflower seeds on the sea salt in a suribachi and mix the salt and sunflower seeds.
* Add the mashed sunflower seeds to the chopped plums.
* Add the finely chopped parsley to the sunflower seeds.
* Add finely chopped or grated garlic.
* Add the grated tomato and mix all ingredients.
You do not have to decorate this salad, unusual taste will win.