Proposal which is good for vegans and vegetarians. Vegetable meatballs bursting with vitamins. Meal that can be also interesting for those who prefer meat, Every change is good.
Balls from broccoli and carrots
* 2 potatoes (larger)
* 200 g. broccoli
* 2-3 carrots
* 1 onion
* 1 clove of garlic
* a little cooking oil
* 1 tablespoon mustard
* a little salt, pepper and spice to taste
* A little bread crumbs mixed with sesame seeds and 2-3 pinches of sea salt (for baking)
2. Put the chopped carrot and broccoli in a pan and cook them, you can season theme by will, place a few tablespoons of cooking oil and bake until the vegetables become soft and lightly browned.
3. Boil the potatoes. The fastest way is to cook it on steam. The chopped potato needs about 7-10 minutes to cook.
4. In a blender, place the cooked carrots and broccoli, add the chopped onion, garlic and blend them until you get a compact mixture.
5. Smash the boiled onions and add 1 tablespoon mustard and season them.
6. Mix both compounds and then with your hands form balls that have similar or the same shape.
7. Roll the prepared balls in bread crumbs mixed with sesame seeds and 2-3 pinches of sea salt.
8. Bake in a preheated oven, 180 degrees, about 10 minutes until they don’t get a golden brown color.
* Serve the meatballs hot companied by a sauce of your choice.