White radish and Swiss chard salad – to detoxify the body
1 winter white radish
8 Swiss chard leaves
1 purple onion
2 pinches of sea salt
½ lemon (juice of half a lemon)
1 tablespoon olive oil
* Clean the winter white radish and paste it to steam 5-7 minutes to soften. Then cut into cubes.
* Wash the Swiss chard leaves and place them in the water where you put 1 tablespoon sodium bicarbonate . Let the leaves in the water with sodium bicarbonate for 5 minutes, then pour the water that has sodium bicarbonate and rinse the leaves with water . This procedure will protect you from parasites .
* Put water in the pot to boil with 1-2 teaspoon of sea salt . Put a cold water in another bowl . Once you boil water with salt , remove the pot from the fire and put a leaves of Swiss chard one by one on it for 2-3 seconds to soften and immediately shock the leaf putting it in a cold water . Then cut the Swiss chard into thick strips and place them in a bowl .
* Chop the onion into crescents or cubes and add to the bowl of salad.
* Add 2 pinches of sea salt.
* Add olive oil and lemon juice.
* Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix them.