Yellow wax bean salad
400 gr . yellow wax bean
5-6 rounds of celery root
1 purple onion head
4-6 tablespoons of cooked rice
2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2-3 pinches of Himalayan salt
½ lemon – juice of ½ lemon
* Clean the yellow wax beans and wash it , then put it in a pot to boil .
* Wash the carrots and cut into strips or cubes and place in the pot with the yellow wax beans.
* Clean the celery , cut it into cubes and put to boil with the yellow wax beans and carrots for 5-7 minutes .
* Drain the water and allow the vegetables to cool .
* You can soften the vegetables on a steam for 5-7 minutes, you don`t have to boil them.
* Cut a head of onion crescents or cubes and add the vegetables. Add 4-6 tablespoons of cooked rice , salt, 2 – 3 tablespoons olive oil and the juice of ½ lemon.
*Mix all ingredients and the salad is ready.
Green beans and yellow wax beans have medicinal properties.
1. They contain a variety of beneficial nutrients and medicinal ingredients :They contain a variety of beneficial nutrients and medicinal ingredients : arginine , copper , protein , carbohydrates, fat , fiber – cellulose , B vitamins , vitamins C, E , K, PP , iron , inositol , potassium , calcium , cobalt , magnesium , manganese , mineral salts, sodium, nickel, saponin, selenium, and folic acid, fluorine, phosphorus , zinc, …
2.The legumes of green and yellow beans has 0.7-0.8 % inositol , which strengthens the heart and regulates metabolism .
3. Green and yellow beans releases the human body from toxic substances and is a natural diuretic that is increases the excretion of urine .
4. Green and yellow wax beans lowers blood sugar .
5. Green and yellow beans are a rich source of fiber , which are necessary for normal bowel function . Assists in the prevention of colon cancer .